I pride myself as a uniquely placed and experienced solicitor; I am good with people and really enjoy getting to know my clients.
I see clients in their own homes (or workplaces) and have found over the years that this has brought significant benefits:-
- Clients are often most comfortable within their home environment and this helps them to feel in control of plans for their own future.
- Saves clients time, perhaps being able to fit in a meeting with me in their lunch hour or in the evening after their own personal or professional commitments.
- No childcare needed for those who have young children.
- Documents are easier for clients to locate during a meeting, if needed.
- Any clients with mobility or travel issues are catered for; no worrying about finding an accessible parking space!
- Privacy for clients is retained – you’re not going to bump in to an enquiring neighbour or friend in your own home!
I do of course understand that for some clients, a home visit isn’t appropriate. For example, if clients are going through a divorce or separation, then clearly sensitive subject matter may require discussion. We can meet at an alternative location or conduct a video call as required.
(Home visits were suspended at various times during the Covid-19 pandemic to maintain client and my own safety; clients are treated with respect and sensitivity at all times.)
Please let me know if you’d like to discuss preparing a Will, Lasting Power of Attorney or review your existing arrangements.
I regularly visit clients at home in the Odiham, Hook, Hartley Wintney and North Hampshire and Surrey area.